Resourcing your Parish
An exhibition and workshops for all PCC members and all involved in parish ministry, repeated in different locations across the Diocese.
- Wednesday 10 May
Fakenham Academy, Field Lane, Fakenham, NR21 9QT
Arrival from 6pm with a 6.30pm start; finish at 9.30pm
- Saturday 20 May
Open Academy, Salhouse Road, Norwich, NR7 9DL
Arrival from 9.30am with a 10am start; finish at 1.30pm
Each exhibition will include practical help and support and will offer access to numerous resources in one place.
Take the opportunity to speak to Diocesan staff and officers as well as local and national organisations to receive advice in a whole range of areas: church finance, childrens & youth work, lay & ordained ministry, marketing & communications, grants & funding and more.
It is highly recommended that several people attend from each church, ensuring maximum benefit to your parish.
The exhibition area will be open throughout the event, but two workshop sessions will also be running and you can choose to attend workshops if you would like to in the following areas:
Workshop 1 options:
- Going Long with Children, Youth & Families
- Developing a Lay Ministry Strategy
- We need more ministers - What about a Reader?
- Encouraging Legacy Giving in your Parish
- Promoting your News and Events
- The 95%: Connecting with Children & Young People (only on 20 May)
Workshop 2 options:
- Flexible Worship - How to use the Service of The Word
- Finance Workshop
- Changing Church buildings: a guide for the perplexed
- On Faith Formation and Spiritual Development
- Using Social Media
- Funding & Planning your Church Building Project through Grant Finder
Light refreshments will be provided by one of our sponsors.
Resourcing your Parish - Workshop details (.pdf / 324kb)
Resourcing your Parish - Exhibitors (.docx / 105kb)
Cost and booking:
The event is free but please book in advance.
Contact Angela George for more information on 01603 881724 or firstname.lastname@example.org